Car repair. Delivered.
How It Works?
picks up your car
We fix it and
give it a germ bath
returns your car
How Clients Feel About Service Valet
The CarCare Commitment
12 month/12k mile warranty Carcare work
You approve all service before any work is done
Free valet return if you decide not to work with us
We are temporarily waiving the $25 fee per valet trip ($50 roundtrip pick-up and return) within our service area to make it easier for you and our community to stay safe during the pandemic. Our service area is a roughly 20-mile radius of DC. In addition, we are providing a $299 value virus-killing germ bath for your vehicle complimentary with every appointment.
We serve DC and a circle extending out about 20 miles in all directions. If you’re not sure if you’re close enough, schedule an appointment and we’ll do our best to make it work.
All service is done by Ourisman technicians certified by the manufacturer using manufacturer parts. To alleviate any concern, we provide a 12,000 mile/12-month warranty on all the work we do.
There is NO mark-up for services provided during valet appointments. The prices are the same whether you do the driving or we do the driving. Our stores offer standard, competitive rates. And you have the ultimate protection: if you decided it’s too expensive, we’ll return the car to you without charge.
This is the safest way to take care of your car. We are currently providing complimentary germ baths on all vehicles. It is an alcohol based misting procedure that kills 99% of all germs in your car. We also practice social-distancing during pick-up and return and our drivers wear masks, gloves, and do a last wipe down before returning the vehicle. See how we make it safe (video).
As certified dealers, we can provide warranty work paid for by the manufacturer or warranty carrier for brands that we cover. For some brands, we may need to refer you to another dealership.
In the unlikely event that there is damage to your vehicle done to your car while in our possession, we’ll fix it. We do take images of your car before taking it into the shop to help manage
CarCare To Go delivers your vehicle to a local Ourisman franchise service center. We find the closest dealership to you that can handle your make of car. You will receive an email confirmation directly from the dealership selected so you can communicate directly with them about the details of pick-up or the service needed.
of Pick-up and Return
1. The Pick-up
- Driver will text or call as they leave the dealership with an ETA at your location.
- Upon arrival at your location, they will text you so you can come out to to put the key on the front seat of your vehicle while the valet (wearing mask and gloves) maintains six feet distance.
- After sanitizing the vehicle they will drive your vehicle back to the dealership which will be confirmed by a text message or email.
2. The Service
- After inspecting your vehicle, a service advisor will be in touch via text or phone to confirm the work needed, cost, and estimated timing.
- You will be asked to provide approval via text or email.
- A service advisor will be available to answer any questions or provide further details.
- The service advisor will arrange payment for the service via phone or text if that’s available at that service center.
3. The Return
- A service advisor will confirm via text, phone or email whether you’d like to use our curbside pick-up option or have a valet return it to you.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the return time.
- You will receive a text when the vehicle leaves the service center with an ETA.
- Upon arrival at your location, your valet will text and then sanitize the vehicle before depositing the keys and receipt on the front seat while you remain at least six feet away.