Car repair. Delivered. Contactless.
There’s now a safer and more convenient way to take care of your car in the DC area.
We pick-up from home and return from an Ourisman service center. Book today and the valet is free.
How It Works
A valet picks up your car at your home or office and brings it to an Ourisman service center.
We do the work
A technician inspects the car and confirms the work needed. You approve before we do anything.
We return your car
We sanitize your vehicle with a virus-killing treatment prior to returning the vehicle to your home or office.
How Clients Feel About Service Valet
12 month/12k mile
warranty on Ourisman work
with every appointment
We are temporarily waiving the $25 fee per valet trip ($50 roundtrip pick-up and return) within our service area to make it easier for you and our community to stay safe during the pandemic. Our service area is a roughly 20-mile radius of DC. In addition, we are providing a $299 value virus-killing germ bath for your vehicle free with every appointment.
We serve DC and a circle extending out about 20 miles in all directions. If you’re not sure if you’re close enough, schedule an appointment and we’ll do our best to make it work.
All service is done by Ourisman technicians certified by the manufacturer using manufacturer parts. To alleviate any concern, we provide a 12,000 mile/12-month warranty on all the work we do.
Service prices are competitive with other service centers and you’ll have the chance to review and approve any work done with a service advisor before it’s done. And we always provide the option of us returning the car to you without charge if you decide not to use us.
This is the safest way to take care of your car. We are providing free germ baths on all vehicles. It kills 99% of all germs in your car. We practice social-distancing during pick-up and return and our drivers wear masks, gloves, and do a last wipe down before returning the vehicle. See how we make it safe (video).
As certified dealers, we can provide warranty work paid for by the manufacturer or warranty carrier for brands that we cover. For some brands, we may need to refer you to another dealership.
In the unlikely event that there is damage to your vehicle done to your car while in our possession, we’ll fix it. We do take images of your car before taking it into the shop to help manage
CarCare To Go delivers your vehicle to a local Ourisman franchise dealership. We find the closest dealership to you that can handle your make of car. You will receive an email confirmation directly from the dealership selected so you can communicate directly with them about the details of pick-up or the service needed.
of Pick-up and Return
1. The Pick-up
- Driver will text or call as they leave the dealership with an ETA at your location.
- Upon arrival at your location, they will text you so you can come out to to put the key on the front seat of your vehicle while the valet (wearing mask and gloves) maintains six feet distance.
- After sanitizing the vehicle they will drive your vehicle back to the dealership which will be confirmed by a text message or email.
2. The Service
- After inspecting your vehicle, a service advisor will be in touch via text or phone to confirm the work needed, cost, and estimated timing.
- You will be asked to provide approval via text or email.
- A service advisor will be available to answer any questions or provide further details.
- The service advisor will arrange payment for the service via phone or text if that’s available at that service center.
3. The Return
- A service advisor will confirm via text, phone or email whether you’d like to use our curbside pick-up option or have a valet return it to you.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the return time.
- You will receive a text when the vehicle leaves the service center with an ETA.
- Upon arrival at your location, your valet will text and then sanitize the vehicle before depositing the keys and receipt on the front seat while you remain at least six feet away.